Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh those pets!


I noticed that some of students wrote about their pets, which is always fun to read about. I don’t have a pet now, but I hope that the situation will change sometime. I’m dreaming about having a WHITE female (because they are usually friendlier) cat or a golden retriever puppy. We’ll see, we’ll see :)

I had only one pet in my life – a male cat Kitis. I’m sure his name sounds quite strange to you, guys :) I already shared my experiences about having this crazy guy in one of Scott’s blog’s comment section. Because my cat did so many unforgettable mischievous things, such as peed on clothes, shoes, “touched” with his nails everything he met on his way and used to meow so loud at 6 a.m. trying to wake us up, my mom said “that’s it, he’s going to where he came from!”. After these words, my experience of having a cat ended :( ! In retrospect, despite the fact that my cat was naughty, he used to be good at listening to my monologues. During such moments, he usually used to lie down with his eyes half open and pretend he’s sleeping doing that cat sound “purrr purrr…”.

6 comments:

Super Saiyan said...

What an ugly picture of an ugly dog. I just do not like dogs and pets in general. I might like to play with them , but I do not want to have them. I would rather adopt a child rather than having a pet to look after. Why should i look after a dog: walking , washing, feeding, and cleaning!!!!

Felice said...

Hee hee :) I knew you'd write that and put that pic purposely - an ugly dog is showing you his tongue like he doesnt care about the critics :p

anna said...

Hi Loretta,
English bulldog is my favourite dog's breed. They are very kind and funny and remind persian cats.
Yulia.

Alif said...

I also do not like the picture. I'm sorry. Yes, I agree with you that those kinds of pets are funny. Sometimes, they do something that are really amazing that you cannot imagine from a man. Once you make them pet, they will be more faithful to you. Anyways, I have given the answer of your recent comments.

Sane said...

ugh what a dog! he looks like a cow
hehe choose a more gentle pic the next time plz ;P

Hussain

Scott Douglas said...

Poor kitis . . . where did he come from? I nice farm? Is that where your mother sent him? We had a naughty cat once, and my parents took him to a beautiful farm for cats where they could play all day and be happy (or that's what they told me). I wonder why my dad had a sack and some heavy stones . . .