Thursday, January 25, 2007

Skanaus :)) (Bon appetite en lituanien)


Hello, guys!

Is there anybody who needs to gain some weight.... :)? Cause today I'm gonna teach you how to cook LABAI ŠOKOLADINIUS KVADRATĖLIUS or in the language you can understand - VERY CHOCOLATE SQUARES. If you knew their taste, you’d be literally running to your kitchens right now. So where is your Yeahhhh! Yahoo!!! and all the other exclamations showing your excitement??? :) I'm excited too because I am cooking them at the moment :)
PS. I think our friend Mohammad should be excited most of all because he expressed a wish in his blog to learn how to cook something more than just an egg… hee hee :)

First of all, take a glance at my picture! There you can see all the ingredients you need for squares (PS how do you like my snowman?):
  • 1 container of sweetened condensed milk (I know, I know it contains a lot of calories, but…. :)

  • 130 g. almond hazelnut butter (you can substitute it with butter if you don't have the required one),

  • 160 g. dark chocolate,

  • 200 g. crushed biscuits,

  • 100 g. ground walnuts.

Melt chocolate with butter and poor it into condensed milk. Don't stick your finger in the mixture :) Anyways, if you did it just lick it well and go back to work :)

Now is the time for the biggest fun :) Roll up your sleeves and pour the nuts and biscuits to the sweet mixture. Stir it well!! Yummy :)

After that, make sure your oven has reached 180 degrees (Celsius). Then, put your mixture into a cooking pan 20*20 cm. I usually cover it with wax paper. Cook it for no longer than 20 min. After that – take it out and leave to cool down for a while. When it finally gets to the room temperature, take a sharp knife and cut your cake into small pieces. SMALL, guys, cause it’s too good to give your guests them in big chunks. Hee hee :) and…

Oh my God, I just gave away one of the best recipes in the world!!!!

6 comments:

EsTella said...

Hooooooo
It sounds like so goooood!!!!!
I'm a little bit hungery now

But............I'm never good at cooking*~*

Super Saiyan said...

It seems that not so many of our friends are interested in cooking!Anyway, WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME COMMENTS ON THE COOKING BLOG SINCE YOU HAVE READ IT :@
I will forgive you this time because ,@ least, you read it :p

Thanks for the recepie, but I am more interested in Main Dishes. Just kidding you :D

Mohammad= goku= Super Saiyan

anna said...

It seems that you are an experienced cooker. Dont you know any recipe of the national Lituanien dish? We could exchange. I will offer you some Russian.
Yulia

Becky said...

Hi Loreta~ It is my pleasure to learn how to cook...VERY CHOCOLATE SQUARES~~ It sounds really great and I'd love to try them right now...cause I am always greedy~~haha

serenity said...

even though I want to lose my weight(so your first question is...)
but when I saw these tasty food~~
I'd like to ingore the fat of these~~~
just open my mouth.@.@~~~~~
your grade:★★★★★

Felice said...

Estella, I think you just need more practice :)

Ohh, Mohammad, just main dishes???? I thought every one needs a dessert :))))

Dear Yulia, I would love to share my Lithuanian recipies with you, but I am not sure you would like traditional Lithuanian cuisine... we use lots and lots of potatoes :) But I'm all ears for Russian recipies!

Hey, Becky, have you tried them yet?? :)

Serenity, you don't need to lose weight at all!!!!!