Friday, January 19, 2007

My first post :)


Hello :))

Blogging is one of my hobbies, therefore I'm very happy to create this blog!!! And this time it's in English :) I wrote "this time" because I already have a Lithuanian blog which I update every week. In that blog I write to my friends in Lithuania telling them about my life and studies in Canada.
Talking about the English blog, it is dedicated to my classmates, instructors and readers from all around the world. Most accurate to say - it's dedicated to You, my Dear Reader :) I hope you won't be bored with my stories and long poems too much... Just joking! I'm not a poet. I just like sharing with others what's going on in my life, showing how I see this world through my pictures (how do you like my fuzzy sheep? :) and... reading others' blogs!!! I think every person has a lot of good stories to tell. B.Clinton said something similiar in his biography "My way" and that's one of those rare things that I agree with him:). Ohhh, let's not bring politics in here! I studied it for four long years of my life and I think it's more than too much :) On the other hand, as we say in Lithuanian, "never say never"... so maybe I'll change my opinion one day :) But before that beautiful day comes let's have some fun here, my friends. And so... I say - let's get started!!!!
PS. your comments are always welcome. It's actually for your own good sake...That magical word grades... :)

7 comments:

Sane A said...

Hey there,

Nice profile! I would like to read one of your poems and only if ur good :P
Goodluck with your blogs.
And hey leave me a blog hehe

anna said...

Hi, I am fond of Bill Clinton,
Best regards Yulia

serenity said...

I'd like to enjoy your words!
*.*
good luck!
serenity

Scott Douglas said...

I can't wait to hear all of your stories. By the way, who are the sheep?

Happy Amy said...

LORETA!!!!!I am Amy!!!
I cant waite to read more posts from u!!!!

Alif said...

So, you are Felice. I am looking for this name all through the list. Actually, after reading your blog, I got some ideas. I think your story, poems will more enjoyable other than boring. Then, I will get more ideas... Any ways, have fun and go0OD LUUCCCKKKK!!!!!

Felice said...

Thanx, guys ;)